Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ashley's Graduation - 6/14/06

Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Ashley's graduation Current mood: happy Category: Life
Wow! Time sure does fly! This past weekend I had the priviledge of attending Ashley's (my niece) graduation ceremony! What an honor to watch her receive her diploma! Despite having tough circumstances thrown her way, she has prevailed with such grace!
Ash and I have always been close. I remember the night she was born like it was yesterday!! I was 12 getting ready to turn 13 when she was born and I recall taking care of her alot and pretending she was mine! What a gorgeous baby she was and she has turned into a beautiful woman!!
Thank you Ashley for allowing me to be such an important part of your life! It is truly awesome to watch your grow!
Just remember being part of the 'crowd' can cost you. Use your mind to make the best decisions for 'you'! As it is you and only you who is responsible for your actions and what you become. The world is yours! I am always here! I love you and am so proud of you!

No comments: